The list below represents the only authorised London Forfaiting group websites:
All group websites use SSL and the URL in the address bar must start exactly as is shown above. The websites listed above are all protected using the latest Extended Validation (EV) SSL technology which allows the user to verify that the website genuinely belongs to London Forfaiting. EV SSL provides the user with 2 methods to confirm the authenticity of the website:
- A closed padlock will appear in the address bar indicating that the certificate is valid. If the certificate is not valid the padlock will remain open
- Depending on the web browser you are using either part, or all of the address bar will turn green to indicate the website is secure. If the website is not secure the colour red will be displayed in the address bar instead.
Please be aware that the 2 checks listed above are only valid if the website URL begins exactly as shown in the list above (including the last “/” as well as the placement of all “.”)
London Forfaiting will never use email or telephone to request confidential information, such as personal documentation, passwords related to your accounts, activation/recovery codes, or, other information that is of a confidential nature. Likewise, London Forfaiting will never transmit confidential information related to you in an insecure manner. The only approved means used by London Forfaiting to share confidential email is using it’s Securemail email system.
When receiving an email from London Forfaiting, please note that the email will always have the following suffix: @forfaiting.com or @fimbank.com. Also, London Forfaiting email servers have SPF configured to ensure that the recipient email server can easily verify the authenticity of the email (your email server must have SPF checks enabled to use this functionality). Should you receive an email that does not satisfy the above standards, or, is one that you feel may be fraudulent, please forward the email as an attachment so that our Security team can investigate further. Please do not reply to the original email.
Please watch out for websites that are of a fraudulent nature and which have no relation to London Forfaiting. Fraudulent websites often have a similar appearance, but can be identified by their URL, which can be similar but never identical to the authorised London Forfaiting group websites.
The only way to ensure that you are visiting an official London Forfaiting group website is by checking that the URL shown in the address bar of your browser to make sure it starts with one of the above.
For your safety
We strongly advise that you pay attention to the following tips to help ensure that your online interactions with London Forfaiting remain secure:
- You should never divulge personal information or passwords by email or online;
- You should only access the London Forfaiting websites/emails from trusted computers with updated security and where Internet is accessed via the latest web browsers;
- Always double check the website URL to make sure that it is identical to the sites listed above;
- You should only enter your username and password after you have verified that the site is genuine by checking there is a closed padlock and that the certificate owner displayed near the address bar is FIMBANK p.l.c. [MT].
- Always use a secure password to secure your FIMBank accounts
- Always log out from your session when you leave your computer
- Where possible always manually enter the London Forfaiting URL into your browser instead of clicking on links.
Please reach out to us via the Contact Us form, or by email should you encounter fraudulent activity purporting to be affiliated to FIMBank, such as fraudulent websites or mobile apps on public app stores.
Please see the Cookies Policy page for information on how cookies are implemented on the respective FIMBank plc group websites