The list below represents the only authorised London Forfaiting group websites:
All group websites use SSL and the URL in the address bar must start exactly as is shown above. By clicking on the padlock icon in the browser bar, you can verify the identity of the website. The websites listed above are all protected using Extended Validation (EV) SSL technology which allows the user to verify that the website genuinely belongs to London Forfaiting.
London Forfaiting will never use email or telephone to request confidential information, such as personal documentation, passwords related to your accounts, activation/recovery codes, or, other information that is of a confidential nature. Likewise, London Forfaiting will never transmit confidential information related to you in an insecure manner. The only approved means used by London Forfaiting to share confidential email is using it’s Securemail email system.
When receiving an email from London Forfaiting Company LTD, please note that the email will always have the following suffix: @forfaiting.com or @fimbank.com and nothing after the .com. Also, London Forfaiting email servers have SPF configured with a value of “PASS” to ensure that the recipient email server can easily verify the authenticity of the email (your email server must have SPF checks enabled to use this functionality).
Any other responses indicate that the emails are not originating from a FIMBank P.L.C. or London Forfaiting authorised email servers.
Any links found in mailshots sent by London Forfaiting, should point to one of the above links. The only exceptions are the “View online version” link found in the top right corner of the emails and the “click here to unsubscribe.”, which point to http://zqkr.mjt.lu
. This link points to one of our email service providers.
For your safety we strongly advise that you pay attention to the following tips to help ensure that your online interactions with London Forfaiting remain secure:
- You should never divulge personal information or passwords by email or online;
- You should only access the London Forfaiting websites/emails from trusted computers with updated security and where Internet is accessed via the latest web browsers;
- Always double check the website URL to make sure that it is identical to the sites listed above;
- You should only enter your username and password after you have verified that the site is genuine by checking there is a closed padlock and that the certificate owner displayed near the address bar is FIMBANK p.l.c. [MT].
- Always use a secure password to secure your FIMBank accounts
- Always log out from your session when you leave your computer
- Where possible always manually enter the London Forfaiting URL into your browser instead of clicking on links.
Please reach out to us via the Contact Us form, or by email should you encounter fraudulent activity purporting to be affiliated to FIMBank, such as fraudulent websites or mobile apps on public app stores.
Please see the Cookies Policy page for information on how cookies are implemented on the respective FIMBank plc group websites